[mythtv-users] More PVR350 questions

Jose Rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 13:24:18 UTC 2004

OK, when you say "...Visualizations work, etc."  what
kinds of etc's do you mean?
Can you get mythvideo to work?
how about mythdvd?
if so, do you use mplayer, xine, either one patched?
Which ivtv version are you running?
Are you using a special x-driver?
BTW, with mythmusic, does the sound come from the
sound card or the 350-tv-out?

I agree with you in that the 350-tv-out is the way to
go but I can only get tv out of it (and the osd)
It's much better than anything else...and I've tried
everything (well, almost everything)

-jose-