[mythtv-users] lsi mpeg2 encoder card

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Thu Oct 14 19:14:35 UTC 2004

Okay, a computer store that I do some work for recently came into possesion
of 300 hardware mpeg encoding tv tuner cards that came from XP Media Center
pc's.

I am trying to track down whether there is linux and mythtv support for these
cards but haven't been able to find much by googling as the cards don't have
much in the way of markings.

The back of the pcb has the following silk screened

HannStar K MV-4
94V-0  0312

There is a sticker on the back

MAHP-01-000 Rev-1.02
4103-SATINDO-042195

It has a phillips tuner, svideo and right and left rca audio jacks.

The PCB has the following chips

LSI DVXPLORE
B1
T 0312
WYF12002
TAIWAN

Googling shows this chips being used by NVIDIA and LSI as an MS Media Centre
partner.

SAA7115HL
CC2462	13
TS0331

A couple of the following memory? chips

EM638325TS-6
H330802RBT376.1
ETRONTECH

MICRONAS
MSP 34250 88 V3
3061' JA LH F
114802.000

UDA1345TS
C88102	08
HP0305  2

JM34AH
LM1086
CS-ADJ

So anyone know what card this is and whether it is supported under linux and
mythtv?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting