[mythtv-users] fast audio and video

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 01:28:03 UTC 2004

Unfortunately this didn't work. I decided to re-install yet again and
now I am having trouble getting my sound to work but that's a
different issue that I'm not overly worried about. I can watch the
video without the sound and the same thing happens. However I noticed
that it starts out fine and then speeds up after a second or two. I
don't have audio right now so I don't know for sure that everything is
fine initially but it seems it. I am going to work on sound for a
little while. Maybe I'll just go back to kernel 2.4 and see if I can
get it working that way. It does however seem to play fine in mplayer
after doing cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg but I am back to using myth
version 0.16.
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi