[mythtv-users] PVR-350, ivtvdev_drv.o, KDE desktop taking priority when it shouldn't on FC2

Jake Smith pvr at thepier.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 14:53:29 UTC 2004

FWIW - I have same problem and I'd like to know why! <g>
I think my hardware and setups is also exactly the same.
This is of course when using tv-out of pvr-350.

I normally get out of darkness by toggling the browse menu on/off.
Bringing up the EPG and exiting is a guaranteed way to reproduce.

Can anyone point to what might be cause and possible remedy?

TIA.

--
Jake.