[mythtv-users] MythWeb: Whatta Feature

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 15 22:48:41 UTC 2004

Mercury Morris wrote:

>>From another machine, I tried http://192.168.1.3/mythweb/
>and WOW!  What a nice tool MythWeb is.  Now, with MythWeb
>working, I just might go back into the trial-and-error cave for
>some more exploring.

I concur.  Just my opinion, but for me MythWeb turns MythTV from a
useful program into a killer app.  Without it, there would still a fight
for the TV, if only to use the scheduler.  Now, the whole family can
schedule "their shows" at their convenience without having to fight over
the TV (much) at all!  Much appreciated, Chris.

Thanks!

Bill Powers