[mythtv-users] saa7134

J. Zachmann zander at wolke7.net
Sat Oct 16 00:32:11 UTC 2004

Yes, it works with both of them. Best picture quality has tvtime. My
problem first was that I hadn't configured mysql right. Now the mythtv
works.

But there is no sound at all. The error messages I get are:

---
2004-10-15 10:26:10  WARNING:  Capture device /dev/dsp is not reporting
full duplex capability.
See docs/mythtv-HOWTO, section 20.13 for more information.
2004-10-15 10:26:10 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
Unknown video codec
Please go into the TV Settings, Recording Profiles and
setup the four 'Software Encoders' profiles.
Assuming RTjpeg for now.
Unknown audio codec
2004-10-15 10:28:01 Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None
---

I also tried it with artsdsp mythfrontend but the same result. No sound.
Anybody got an idea what's the reason for that? Is this a mythtv problem
or a problem of my alsa configuration?

Cheers
Jo