[mythtv-users] Stereo sound with PVR-250

Mats Cedergren mats.cedergren at 5d.se
Sat Oct 16 06:30:10 UTC 2004

I'm recordning from the Tuner on the PVR-250 card. I have tried it in
WindowsXP (the same computer, dual boot setup) and there the card works
perfectly and I get stereo sound from all channels that transmit in stereo.
When I play music or other movies (.avi, .mpg, dvd etc) i get stereo sound.

When I play a video captured with "cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/test.mpg" using
mplayer "mplayer /tmp/test.mpg" it reports that the file have two channel
sound but I can hear that the sound is not in stereo.

/mats