[mythtv-users] Can't select items in frontend menus

Matthew Gleed mgleed at gleed.us
Sun Oct 17 02:51:38 UTC 2004

I'm running TWM with qt 3.3.3.  Does TWM manage the popups or does qt?
I just re-emerged qt and checked out a fresh copy of mythtv from cvs,
compiled, and installed.  Still having problems with the menus.  I've
tried running the frontend with 'debug all' but I don't see anything
that looks relevant.  Any suggestions?

-mgleed