[mythtv-users] nvidia tv-out - how do you do it?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 05:22:34 UTC 2004

I have no idea how to do this in Linux. Those of you who have s-video
out on an nvidia card: what do you do to make the card work with TV? I
assume that you must add something to your xorg.conf file?
Do you run (can you run) with two displays? A computer monitor and a TV?
The README at the nvidia linux site describes it a bit, but I'm a bit
unsure how this done.
Help appreciated, especially the xorg.conf relevent sections (if,
indeed, this is what you need to change)

thanks!

brad