[mythtv-users] Advice for under-tele box?

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:24:36 UTC 2004

I've heard there's problems with getting the Tv-Out on the ATI card to
work, but I believe its possible at least now :)   I went for the S as
it was 20 quid cheaper and I wasn't fussed about the lack of an 800Mhz
bus, however I didn't realise the SIS chipset couldn't provide
hardware acceleration for OpenGL which is a shame, I wanted to run
StepMania on the box as well :(
- Ciaran