[mythtv-users] Capture card compatible with 64-bit PCI slots?

Rob Rosenfeld mythtv.org at rosenfeld.to
Tue Oct 19 21:40:04 UTC 2004

I'm setting up a MythTV box trying to reuse existing parts.  I have a
rather new mobo, where there's only one 32 bit PCI slot and my AGP video
card covers it.  Short of getting a new video card or mobo, I need a
capture card with the extra notch that will fit in a 64-bit PCI-X slot.
I don't need a 64-bit card,just a card that will fit in the slot.  A
Hauppauge 250 doesn't have one.
Does anyone know of a capture card with svideo input that will fit in my
available slots?  On board encoding (ala the 250) is nice to have, but
not mandatory.

Thanks,

Rob