[mythtv-users] Alternate to PRV-250 / Lower cost card recommendations?

Thomas M. Pluth tpluth at surewest.net
Wed Oct 20 18:41:02 UTC 2004

  There is a new card, the PVR-150, which will hit the market in the next
couple weeks, however, it's not yet supported by ivtv.  It will be
cheaper than the PVR-250 (well under $100). If you're interested in
seeing this be supported soon, I'm taking up a collection to get one of
these cards as well as the new PVR-500 (A dual tuner PVR-250) for Chris
Kennedy, so he can add support to the drivers for them.

  If you're interested in contributing, please email me off list and I'll
let you know how to contribute.