[mythtv-users] nvidia tv-out - how do you do it? Better, but not there yet.

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Wed Oct 20 18:44:23 UTC 2004

Brad Fuller wrote:

If you started two X servers, each should be individually addressable
and setting the DISPLAY variable before starting mythtv should send it
to the correct display.  Try:

	export DISPLAY=localhost:0
	mythfrontend
	[exit myth]

and

	export DISPLAY=localhost:1
	mythfrontend
	[exit myth]

this should send mythtv both displays, one at a time and then you can
hardcode that value into a startup script.

Yan