[mythtv-users] Wife Acceptance Factor question: dealing with crashes

Jesse Perkins jesse.perkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:48:27 UTC 2004

I also have the occasional frontend crash, but the backend is very
stable.  I have a ctrl+alt+m shortcut that restarts the frontend and
an icon on the desktop the wife can also click on.  I also have the
automatic login and mythstart for gdm and kde.  My wife just loves
myth- General Hospital is recorded every day.  But she understands
that Myth is under development and I think she looks forward to the
next release as much as I do.