[mythtv-users] 2 hopefully easy questions

Ryan Kremser Ryan.Kremser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 04:53:03 UTC 2004

Hello, ok Finally got my setup working.  Well aside from a few things
that hopefully someone can help me with
1.  I setup my pvr-350 to use the tv out.  Right now it works if
mythfrontend is run under root but gives an error about can not open
frame buffer /fb0 when run under my default myth username.

2.  With the tvout the menu is displayed a little bit to large for the
screen.  What file should i change to shrink this down to the right
size?  I think the tv is correct but its hard to tell

Thanks for everything getting this working for me.  Great software