[mythtv-users] mythweb and scheduled recordings

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Oct 22 18:23:22 UTC 2004

> Thanks, that works. I'm using debian and in case anyone else has this
> problem, debian puts it in /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini

<rant>

I just don't get this.  php is more than just an apache plugin (lots of
people use it for commandline scripting, and the php devs want to break
out of this web-only stereotype they've gotten themselves into) - the
distro packagers should be made aware of this and stop putting it in
apache directories (although at least debian is putting it within
/etc/php4).

(granted, I only use php on the commandline if I need to interact
offline with the php data structures I use for web stuff, but it's still
a valid point)

</rant>

> I'll have to look into why it's not reading the .htaccess file

it may just not work.  I know that some people have had apache
misinterpret the 32M as just "32" (as in bytes)...  I need to find a
better way to configure it.

-Chris