[mythtv-users] unable to play MPEG recordings

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sat Oct 23 11:01:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have MythTV 0.1 running (using KnoppMyth).  I have several MPEG
recordings I had done previously using mp1e, however, I am unable to
play these under MythTV.

The recording show up under "Videos -> Browse Videos", but all I get
when I try to play te video is "Loading...", then nothing (just the
"information" screen tat has the "Directed By" and "Runtime"
information, which are blank and 0 minutes, respectively -- this does
make sense, since MythTV did not record these, and therefore has no
information about the video, which is fine with me)

Any help you can provide in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Alan Murrell