[mythtv-users] PVR-350 running X

Darren Breeze dbhk at darrenbreeze.com
Sat Oct 23 23:35:08 UTC 2004

I am using myth on an AMD machine with a PVR-350.

I am running X on the 350 with  ivtvdev as the X drive.

while I can run X on the TV it is really really slow and when I
run mythfrontend, it executes (as in ps -e shows its running) but it is not
visible on screen, if I run Mozilla, the same thing happens.

I can however connect to the machine via VNC and run mythTV on that without
a problem.

My configs are as per the guide, but I can see mythfrontend on the 350 tv
output, I know Myth works as I had it running on the machine before I
switched to TV out.

any clues?

Darren Breeze
Hong Kong