[mythtv-users] xbox + mythv

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Sun Oct 24 12:04:39 UTC 2004

the only onebox solution that can compete for size with the xbox is one
based on a via epia mb with a tuner card.

I've been one of these combined front/backend solutions on the via epia
m10000 board with a pvr250 tuner card and it has been working really
well.
I currently in the process of switching to separate front and backends
so I can run multiple front ends and for that I'll be using xboxes as
well for front ends.  This is looking good so far with just one xobox
running off the existing myth unit I have.

anders