[mythtv-users] Re: Show times all wrong ever since i moved

David dbw1977 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 19:46:51 UTC 2004

And Yes, I changed my zap2it settings.

David <dbw1977 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,
I moved to San Diego from Chicago.  Ever since then, my show times have been way, way off.  At 11pm, it says the 4:00 am news is on.
I am running Mandrake 9.2.

I have:
1) Adjusted my timezone using the mandrake tool
2) Tried using the timezone offset feature in MythBackend Setup.

When I use the timezone offset feature, the time in myth will be off too.  Meaning the OSD time will be screwed up.  If I don't use the timezone offset feature, only the show times will be screwed up.  In other words, the OSD will say "11:00" in the upper right, but the show description will say "4:00 am news"

PLEASE help.  I am getting very frustrated here.

THANKS