[mythtv-users] Hardware for Best TV-Out?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 23:22:39 UTC 2004

Boleslaw,

Thank you for the information, I can adjust the
OSD/EPG via the overscan settings.

However, that doesn't get rid of the big black box
that pops up randomly (which occurs because I resized
the GUI - if I leave the values at 0, then it doesn't
happen).

Also, something that I've noticed (on the XBox
frontend as well) is that the OSD stutters when it
does the fade.

I'll do some more experimentation once the World
Series game is over.

-- Joe