[mythtv-users] MkMovie Error

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:58:56 UTC 2004

I am running Fedora Core 2 with the latest MythTV-Suite version from
ATrpms, it seems it comes already installed with mkmovie, and I can
find the mkmovie version looks like its 1.0
I goto console either as root or my user mythtv, and try to run
mkmovie, it brings up an interface where It lists my recorded shows
(which at current is only 1 episode of stargate) where I have given it
a name, and to dump into and then issue the command to start the
conversion, I have tried this with just default settings for the
encoder, and toggling auto transcode all attempts produce this result

ERROR! Unable to read input file 1052_2004-10-23 00:00:00_2004-10-23
01:00:00.nuv

the file listed of my/video/ directory is 1052_20041023000000_20041023010000.nuv

Is this a version bug, or is this something I am doing wrong?

Jack Trout