[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport question

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Mon Oct 25 17:18:38 UTC 2004

Rudy Zijlstra <mythtv at edsons.demon.nl> wrote:
> The recording to be exported has a cutlist. The result i get is that
> something is cut, but not the commercials i wanted to cut. Output from
> nuvexport:

Ummm, that doesn't make sense to me.  mpeg2cut uses the cutlist that you create
in Myth...

> Cutlist "11353-36601 45605-86303 95845-126943 136757-"

This is basically exactly the inverse of the cutlist in Myth.  avidemux2
requires a "keeplist" rather than a "cutlist"

> Any sugggestions?

What version of avidemux do you have?  I don't know of any issues that could
cause this issue, but it's a place to start.

Ciao
Gavin