[mythtv-users] MySQL Setup Problem

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Mon Oct 25 17:45:07 UTC 2004

Thanks, I'll try that.  But first I must re-learn how to set the second password, since using the instructions gives the same error as below.

Gee, I wish the instructions could be updated, since they don't work.  So many people give up on Myth because of perplexing problems like this.