[mythtv-users] Successful mythtv installation!

Grant Kwok blumpy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:05:18 UTC 2004

Hello,

Over past week or 2, I've been working on my mythtv box and now pretty
much have 100% working box, there were lots of details that I had to
search the list archives but in the end I was able to find everything
that I needed.  I've put together some notes describing some of the
difficulties I ran into and where I found the solutions to them.  This
includes solving a reliability problem I had using an Actisys 200L to
change channels on my external tuner.

http://www.kwok.ca/mythtv/

Good luck to everyone and thanks to the MythTV team for a maintaining
such a wonderful peice of software.

Grant