[mythtv-users] pcHDTV with FX5200 TV-Out

Dan Lanciani ddl5 at danlan.com
Tue Oct 26 04:33:56 UTC 2004

Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:

|> They show widescreen programs sometimes, but not, it seems, whenever I ha=
|ve
|> time to play with Myth. :(
|
|So how 'bout scheduling a recording of one of them, then play that back. :-p

At the moment, to fiddle with Myth I need to pull up a floor tile and run
a cable for the antenna input and then run another cable to the TV.  I don't
like to leave these cables (and the pulled tile) since it's kind of a tripping
hazzard.  I was hoping to see some indication that I could actually have a
working system before finding a place for it and running permanent cables. :)

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl at danlan.*com