[mythtv-users] Hardware for Best TV-Out?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 02:35:06 UTC 2004

--- Dan Lanciani <ddl5 at danlan.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Just to be clear: you aren't saying that there
> exists something I could
> buy for $200 that will do what I want, right?
> Because I'd be happy to
> spend that money.  Or even twice that money...
>
> 				Dan Lanciani
> 				ddl at danlan.*com

Just to add my comments here...  I'd gladly pay $200
for such a device as well, but only if it didn't
involve running X in some mode that isn't "oddball"
towards the MythTV GUI (in other words, if I could run
at 640x480).

At this time, the PVR-350 is the closest thing that
I'm aware of, but it has it's issues - for me, they
stem from the 720x480 X screen size.

-- Joe