[mythtv-users] Get live tv ok, but black when storing recordings

Jonathan Huizingh JHuizingh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 02:41:45 UTC 2004

I am having trouble with my mythtv.  I have my pvr250 card set up so
that when I choose to watch live tv, I can see and hear it fine.  When
it gets to a recording that is scheduled and I try and watch that
after it's been recording for a while, all I see is black, and I don't
hear anything.

Is there some difference between how it accesses the capture card
between live tv and how it records a show that is causing a problem?