[mythtv-users] mythweb help screen?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Oct 28 19:08:02 UTC 2004

>>> "Christopher Holmes" <chris.monkey at gmail.com> 10/28/2004 2:18:50 PM
>>>
>I feel like an idiot!
>
>I just discovered that if you're on the scheduled recordings screen
>and move the mouse over the MythTv: (not the logo, the text below it)

>a screen pops up with a chart for the color coding of program genres.

>Perhaps this should be a link called "help" or something that's a bit
>more obvious.

But the question is, how do you know where your mouse is unless it is
visible?

>By now I've pretty much figured out what the green/red solid/dashed
>boxes around the program names mean, but is there a help file for
that
>as well?  If not, it should be included with the genre color map.
>
>Thanks!
>Chris

That is a great tip though.  Didn't know the coding chart even
existed, but like you' I pretty much had figured it out.  The WAF (and

KAF) has just gone up a few points.  I think the GPAF went up too.
I'll have to talk to my dad to see if he knew about it.  Probably did,

since he's retired and plays around with the thing all day and writes
down all his questions for me to answer when I get home from my
real job...

LOL.
Paul