[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt (again)

Greg greg.d at cwgsy.net
Thu Oct 28 20:52:05 UTC 2004

I think I know what you mean, just alt/tab out to konsole (that's how I run
it anyway) and it should be waiting for input. If you've already populated
tv_grab_uk_rt.conf copy it to ~/.mythtv/<whatever you called the video
source>.xmltv, so for me it's /home/mythtv/.xmltv/radio times.xmltv, then
you can just run mythfilldatabase and you should be in business.

HTH
Greg