[mythtv-users] OT: fc2 problem with 3 hd's

and anders at smiths.dk
Fri Oct 29 09:31:21 UTC 2004

I don't think that is the problem with this one.

I already have two maxtor diamondmax9 ata133 drives mounted.  I also
had no problem adding a 70gb ibm, but the 120gb maxtor was a no go. I
was just trying to also add the 120gb drive to make a file transfer
easy.
In the end I had to do it over the network.

It could however be the mentioned PS problem and I'll give that a try
when I find a quiet and good quality one.

thanks
anders