[mythtv-users] Mutliple dvb cards and channel setup (uk)

Neil Milne maillist at hippoit.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 13:21:07 UTC 2004

Hi,
I've got a couple of Hauppauge DVB-T cards which I'm trying to configure
  for Myth. I've run the excellent zap2myth script to populate the
channel info and it has correctly set up all the channels for the first
card. I'm now wondering how I can get the second one set up the same
way. I'm not really familiar with the database schema so I don't really
know how much I have to change in the generated sql from zap2myth to get
the second card configured. Any pointers on how to get identical channel
lists for two input cards? How much duplication of information in the
various tables is required and what are the key fields which indicate
the actual card?

I could do the second card manually but there are quite a few digital
channels in the UK and I'd rather take the easier option :-)

Any help appreciated...

Cheers
Neil