[mythtv-users] Weird Myth/Ivtv problem

Josiah Royse jroyse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:27:42 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:57:05 -0400, Art Morales <bioart at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have two PVR250's that normally work very well... they capture my
> comcast feed (analog).  Most channels come ok, but neither channels 5
> or 6 come in.  I can record those channels using my Replay...

If you have checked your software settings (by command-line  tuning a
PVR, capturing, then displaying the resulting mpeg) - I would hook up
a TV to the cable the PVR's are using to see if the channel(s) come
in.  If you have two PVRs conencted, the splitter and or
cables/connectors may be causing interference on lower channels.  If
the channels have any static, you've found your problem.

--Josiah