[mythtv-users] Re: Crazy VNC idea

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:04:35 UTC 2004

Ah yes, one amusing side-effect of running the mythfrontend in VNC...
If you happen to run it as the same user as mythfrontend running on
the console, your virtual keyboard will control the console menu
interactions.  The results aren't always predictable, since one
frontend may be a different place in the menu hierarchy.

Took a me a while to figure that one out.   I would be doing stuff via
VNC, then when I turned the TV on the mythfrontend had somehow "died"
while I wasn't looking. :-)

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.