[mythtv-users] Pundit-R and No TVout?

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Fri Oct 29 20:58:42 UTC 2004

> Have you set PAL-B in your bios? I hope you uninstalled the drivers
> completely before installing the older version? Mine is set to PAL-I
> and I'm in the UK. Attached is my xorg.conf.

 BIOS is set to "PAL" and "TV Only".

 Your conf produced a different result. It is now like before, but it is now
 scrolling downwards.

 If you look at the picture [Which i due to size limitations only sent to
prash] . The "top half" of each "copy of the screen" is
 flashing like it was "badly interlaced".

 Uninstalled cpmpletely? Well, i went to runlevel 3, , removed the loaded
 module, removed the RPM, and then reinstalled. Did i miss anything?