[mythtv-users] Problem with PVR-350 + LG TAPE tuner

mburr at pointdx.com mburr at pointdx.com
Fri Oct 29 23:08:32 UTC 2004

Quoting sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com:
> I recently purchased/installed/setup a Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350 (US/NTSC).
> I'm running Slackware 10, Linux kernel 2.4.26, patched with video for linux
> 2.
> I had to further patch the tuner.h and tuner.c to know about the type 47
> (TUNER_LG_NTSC_TAPE).
>
> Let me know if you want instructions or more info.

Sure. That'd be great. I'm desperate at this point. I've had a tough time
locating the above mentioned patches. The L4V2 patch that I did find doesn't
apply to the debian(ized) 2.4.27 kernel very cleanly. I guess I could downgrade
and/or use a stock kernel.

What version of ivtv do you use?

BTW, I haven't mentioned that this is a 2-processor machine (with smp enabled).
Probably unrelated, but I thought I'd mention it on the off chance that it makes
a difference.