[mythtv-users] compile/build problem with latest CVS

johnny at fishcounts.com johnny at fishcounts.com
Sat Oct 30 07:09:53 UTC 2004

I doubt this is the same issue but ever since I did my last apt-get upgrade
I've been having compile problems with my CVS myth. Here's what I get

./mythbackend: relocation error: ./mythbackend: undefined symbol:
_ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringb

I don't do a make install since I'm having problems with the backend. If
anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Johnny Lee