[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Dave david.collett at dart.net.au
Sat Oct 30 13:24:49 UTC 2004

Damon,
Great work, I'm also in Canberra, so thats perfect.
The first time I ran it there were a few messages about trying to read
from closed file handles, and it returned almost immediately, there was
no data (besides channel ids) in guide.xml.
I ran it again, and that time it worked, not sure what the problem was.
There were still a few errors about uninitialised variables in
concatenations etc, but it did eventually complete, and it loads into
myth fine. I've had a quick browse through the results with mythweb and
it all looks good.

The grabber takes quite a long time, is there any way to parallelise the
downloads perhaps??

Thanks again for your efforts.
Dave

Dave <david.collett at dart.net.au>