[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 30 13:58:36 UTC 2004

I'm glad it works to some extent ;-) It's definitely a first version, I had
some trouble with the reading from closed file handles error earlier, but
they went away after I added a line to close the file handles after using
them... I'll have another look later. Parallelising might speed things up a
lot, but I was assuming that people will run it in the middle of the night
anyway so the time it takes shouldn't really matter. Did it run from
mythfilldatabase or did you get the "1:1 unexpected end of file" error?

- Damon