[mythtv-users] Adding channel problem

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 21:00:00 UTC 2004

I've installed myth and am configuring it now.  running
mythfilldatabase --manual and using tv_grab_nl i'm seeing some funny
problems (snip below).  I'm running the deb .16 install.

any clues?

###
### New channel found
###
### name     = RTL 4
### callsign =
### channum  =
### finetune =
### tvformat =
### icon     =
###
Choose a channel ID (positive integer)  [0]  4
Choose a channel name (any string, long version)  [RTL 4]
Choose a channel callsign (any string, short version)
Choose a channel number (just like xawtv)
Choose a channel fine tune offset (just like xawtv)
Choose a TV format (PAL/SECAM/NTSC/ATSC/Default)
Choose a channel icon image (any path name)
Query was:
SELECT chanid,name,callsign,channum,finetune,icon,freqid,tvformat FROM
channel WHERE xmltvid = "4.tvgids.nl" AND sourceid = 1;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...