[mythtv-users] nuvexport to xvid fails

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Oct 31 18:22:36 UTC 2004

> Looking at the code, how does $suffix get set in export/transcode.pm,
>  and what should it be in the case of SVCD?

transcode automatically gives .m2v and .mpa suffixes to the files it
exports for svcd.  nuvexport should handle this correctly.

> I changed line 244 of export/transcode.pm to be:

or you could just run with --debug -- this will cause nuvexport to print
its commands instead of execute them.  Then run each command in a
separate terminal and watch what happens.   I haven't had time to set up
a "real" debug parameter, but will eventually get something hooked up.

-Chris