[mythtv-users] Re: Zap2it - hoting zap's data on another serverto lessen the load?

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Sun Oct 31 20:58:23 UTC 2004

I have done that. Contacted Zap2it. I have been looking for all license agreements surrounding Mythtv and I believe the Zap2it is the last. If I am not able to secure pricing I will look to fill the schedule with 1/2 increnemts and blank data. The data would be very good but for the purpose of this system and it's application I can operate without real schedule data.

Anyone got any pointers how I can make Mythtv run not using such a data source? Operate in 1/2 hour increments in the schedule display web "listings" ???

Bill Chmura wrote ..