[mythtv-users] Please help me get X running again on PVR350 tvout

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:04:45 UTC 2004

Ok to answer some of these questions..
> I take it you are using ivtvdev driver
Yes i am using the ivtvdev driver

I am using NTSC

The only thing that I had to change from Jarod's xorg.conf file was
the PCI Bus ID, which i did.  Everything for the Mythtv UI is set to
how i want it in terms of size through the under the Appearance tab in
Myth. I was more questioning if i wanted to view my desktop on my tv
if there was a way that I could alter the size of that stuff.

So to recap everything it working to view the mythtv UI ( i adjusted
all the offsets, etc) I just wanted to have access to viewing my
desktop (in a reasonable resoultion so I can see everything) so I can
download things such as snes roms, or if I want to get other things
from the web onto the box.

thanks