[mythtv-users] channel switching problem

Amir Khostevan amir at amiroo-online.de
Sun Oct 31 23:37:33 UTC 2004

It works perfectly with kdetv, so my video should not be slow. In the
xorg.conf I use the radeon driver for my ati video card. maybe I should find
some better drivers for the tv tuner, but the bigger problem is the channel
switching. Why does not MythTv change the channels? Why do I have to use a
external script? And where Do I get such a script?
Sorry, I am an absolute rookie on this.
I think I found the startchan and tunechan part in mythsetup(though it is in
german for me) what do they stand for? I set startchan to 1. Is it right?