[mythtv-users] Which tables to alter to remove deadlock?

Mathias Wennberg mathias.wennberg at gavle.to
Wed Sep 1 08:18:33 EDT 2004

Hello Chris

The problem I see is when I change commflagged, mythtv seams to change the
starttime of the show also. This meant that all my 140 shows got the wrong
starttime and couldn't be found in the filesystem by system. I manually had
to correct this - not so funny (no, I hadn't made an backup, stupid of me).

However, it doesn't matter which value I set in commflagged. I stil can't edit
some shows that where recorded with the option "flag commersial" applied. I
also don't get any picture of these in mythweb.
I have tried to set both 0,1 and 3 on commflagged to these shows and there is
no change - except that I manually have to correct the starttime of course.
Is there any other field that also have to be corrected?

/Best regards
Mathias