[mythtv-users] PVR 350 vs PVR 250?

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Wed Sep 1 08:51:01 EDT 2004

I'm with you.. i've posted on this list many times if you use the X
driver the PVR350 can playback any type of video format. I watch
divx/xvid/mpeg2/etc all the time thru my pvr350's tvout and it looks
incredible..

now what i *do* have problems with is ROMS, it's not fast enough to keep
up with any games NES/SNES/MAME but i can live with that.

--John