[mythtv-users] Stutter with a P3 933Mhz! Gezzz - more STUTTER!

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Sep 1 10:38:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 08:29:22AM -0500, john roberts wrote:
> Here are the answers to some of the questions:
>
> - I'm using the latest nVidia driver and is set to Driver "nvidia" in XF86Config

I remember seeing something along the way that the *newset* nVidia
driver has problems (though I don't recall what type), and that people
liked the just-older one.  You might give that a try.

Cheers,
- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi