[mythtv-users] Re: SOLICITATION: Record/Transcode Parameters Wanted

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Wed Sep 1 15:16:27 EDT 2004

The database schema section is long overdue! Good Job. Might I suggest
one more addition, documentation of the various classes and how
they hang together.

With that and the schema, I might have a go at fixing the scheduler.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571