[mythtv-users] Re: SOLICITATION: Record/Transcode Parameters Wanted

David myth at dgreaves.com
Thu Sep 2 04:05:50 EDT 2004

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

>On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 04:42:42PM -0500, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>

>>>The database schema section is long overdue! Good Job. Might I suggest
>>>one more addition, documentation of the various classes and how
>>>they hang together.
>>>
>>>With that and the schema, I might have a go at fixing the scheduler.
>>>

>>There is a full schema documented as of 0.15 (I think) here
>>http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MySql_2fDatabaseSchema
>>

>Well, it's there, but it's not really what you'd call *documented*,
>which I believe you've found my note on by now.  :-)
>
>Cheers,
>-- jra

Ah, well, the nice thing about the wiki is that the great start Kevin
made has been somewhat taken over by BayLink.
I think you'll find it a tad more comprehensive (although still incomplete).
Of course, the more interested parties get involved, the sooner the work
is done ... :)

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UserManual/TechnicalDetailsAppendix/DatabaseSchemata

David