[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 2 Apt Repo and AtRPMs

Jason Lee mythtv at theleehouse.net
Thu Sep 2 11:33:05 EDT 2004

Verteiler wrote:
> Ok (that is what I meant by fiddeling around). The 2.6 kernel does
> things slightly different, so you will have to rewrite a few lines of
> code. Just follow these instructions:
>
> http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/Aug-2004/msg00352.html
>
> Worked like a charm for me.

Ah.  Going to have to build that from source.  Not ideal, but I'm not
completely opposed to that if that's what it takes.  Thanks for the
pointer.  I still need to read all your posts on the mailing list.  I
just got the replacement drive in (long story) and am finally getting
time to work on it...

jason